Futsal is an exciting, fast-paced small sided football game that is widely played across the world and is officially recognized by both UEFA and FIFA.
What futsal does is it gives you many more touches on the ball. Your technical ability is in overdrive, where you’re becoming technically sounder at a quicker pace because of the smallness of the field. With the lack of space, you have to react quicker and think quicker. That’s what futsal does in all the aspects: movement off the ball, movement with the ball, dribbling, shooting, proper runs, goalkeeper. It’s soccer on high speed.
Futsal is a NON-CONTACT Sport that gives advantage to technical ability rather than size and speed. Boys and girls within one year of age will have a developmentally appropriate experience.
- Eric DiFulvio – Western Lehigh Boys Director
- Saturdays at the JCC of Allentown
- 08/09 Boys and Girls 1:00 - 2:00pm
- 06/07 Boys and Girls 2:00 - 3:00pm
- 04/05 Boys and Girls 3:00 - 4:00pm
- 1 hour Futsal program (3 available Sessions)
- 20 minutes foot-skills
- 20 minutes passing combinations
- 20 minutes Futsal scrimmage.
PROGRAM COSTS (PER PLAYER)***:
- One session = WLUSC: $85, non-WLUSC: $115
- Two sessions = WLUSC: $140, non-WLUSC: $170
- Three sessions = WLUSC: $200 , non-WLUSC: $230
- Session 1: 12/9, 12/16, 1/6, 1/13, 1/20
- Session 2: 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/17, 2/24
- Session 3: 3/3, 3/10, 3/17, 3/24, 3/31
***Only 12 field player spots available per age, per session***
***WLUSC GKs are free. They will participate in footskills and passing combinations for the first 40 minutes and then play Goalie during scrimmage time. All GKs are required to purchase and wear knee and elbow pads for scrimmage time.***